Event Chili Bowl
Gallery of past events
*These images below are from past events in Columbus Ohio, for the PBR10K
Enjoy moments from our past events.
Where - Grandview Theater & Drafthouse
When - November 25th, 2018
Chili Bowl VI details
On November 25th, a day after OSU's seemingly 25th straight win over Michigan, the usual 25 crock pots of chiil will take their place at Grandview Theater and Drafthouse during this beautiful day on the Parker Lee Foundation annual calendar. As always, proceeds to benefit the PLF's Eric J Yavitch Scholarship Fund.
Jammi Lepley is the reigning champion with her Smoking Drunkard chili. After briefly entertaining moving to the judging booth, she returns for another year of sharing her killer chili to the masses. Jammi is also the only two-time champ of the Chili Bowl.
- Tickets to this perfect day: $10 in advance or $15 at the door. Don't be left out, only 150 tickets available.
- If interested in bringing a chili, shoot me an email at email@example.com
- More details as they come available
- Aspen Fireplace & Patio
- Tito's Handmade Vodka
Again this year at the end of the 3rd Quarter of the Browns-Bengals game, we'll be drawing the winners for our annual raffle. This year we've added a Big Green Egg in addition to a Traeger Grill for the raffle. Raffle tickets are $10 each; six for $50 and 14 for $100.
- 1st prize - Big Green Egg (and Ham) - donated by Aspen Fireplace
- 2nd prize - Traeger Grill (and 1.5 liter autographed bottle of Titos) - donated by Tito's Handmade Vodka
- 3rd prize - $250 cash (if in attendance at the Chili Bowl) or $125 if not
- 4th prize - 2 PBR10K'19 VIP tickets (if attending) or 2 PBR10K'19 GA tickets if not