The Train Wreck Endings performing at the 2017 PBR10K event.
What a great year it was for the Parker Lee Foundation
2017 was our best year yet... until next year!
Our 2017 highlights:
A total of $44,300 in donations supporting the following organizations and programs
- Directions for Youth & Families
- Gahanna Special Olympics
- Columbus Diaper Bank
- St. Baldrick's Foundation
- Family Service - Upper Ohio Valley
- Eric J Yavitch Scholarship Fund - two more scholarships given out
- CD102.5 for the Kids
- Gladden House
A new Mission Statement
"Leveraging fun and a caring community into an innovative giving environment for local causes"
A fancy new logo with tag line
Involvement with the Columbus Foundation
- A Parker Lee Foundation Giving Store page
- Providing management of our Eric J. Yavitch Scholarship funds
PLF owns a basketball team!
And now, we sponsor the Directions for Youth & Families basketball program.
And last but not least, our new website.
Let me know what you think
What awaits in 2018:
- Release of our Individual and Corporate Membership programs (with membership coins)
- PBR10K'18 at Pins on February 24
- Potential 3 on 3 Basketball Tourney in March
- 2 Fine 9s at Cumberland Trail Friday August 24
- The branching out of the PBR10K. Our first outside the friendly confines of Columbus, a potential Cleveland event is in the planning stages. Stay tuned.
And most importantly...
Thank you to all of the attendees, sponsors, donors and volunteers. None of the good happens without your involvement and belief in PLF.